PLC programmer25 March 2017
Electrical engineer25 March 2017
CONTROL TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
This job requires you to work within a team on devising, designing and drawing control systems. The work is performed at our drawing office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, but you may be required to work on site from time to time. This job requires you to work closely with colleagues from other departments and you will be involved in the realisation of projects.
*Designing and drawing electrical installations for the industrial automation sector.
*Drawing complete control systems for machine controls or processing systems, consisting of main and control current diagrams, cabinet layouts and wiring diagrams.
* Preparing projects for execution.
* Checking own drawing work and retrieving information from the supplied data, sketches and project documents on own initiative.
* Supervising and, if necessary, guiding junior draughtsmen and checking their work.
- Secondary vocational education or higher vocational education working and thinking level.
- Have the relevant diplomas, e.g. electrical, industrial or automation.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience with AutoCad.
- It would be an advantage if you have a good command of CAD applications like Stabicad or E-plan.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Good command of Dutch, English and German and preferably French too.
- Driving licence B.
CV and motivation letter can be sent by email or to the address below:
Attn. Mariëlle van den Heuvel
Adeco Project Engineering B.V.
5203 DA ‘s-Hertogenbosch