Control technology engineer25 March 2017
Due to the expansion of the Technical Service, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, but also for international customers. Have you completed Electrical Engineering level 4 training or a comparable course? Do you enjoy working with your hands on wonderful machines? Do you enjoy solving difficult problems?
- Operating electrical installations.
- Conducting preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical installations.
- updating operating systems and measurement and control systems.
- initiating improvements to installations.
- Building and wiring control boxes, control panels and power distributors.
- Checking and testing control cabinets before they are delivered to the customer.
- Wiring and connecting complete operating system.
- Testing and commissioning the installation on site.
- A completed secondary vocational school training level 4 in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or Mechatronics.
- You are interested in control technology and software.
- You have knowledge of, or are prepared to learn about, Siemens S7 or other PLC controls.
- You are open to developing yourself in your field.
- You are independent, but can also work well in a team.
- You have strong analytical qualities and are solutions and results driven.
CV and motivation letter can be sent by email or to the address below:
Attn. Mariëlle van den Heuvel
Adeco Project Engineering B.V.
5203 DA ‘s-Hertogenbosch